PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SOLD 2.17.11

For sale !!2004 CR250R Engine Only in amazing condition!! Engine is Complete with Carb-Electronics/CDI/Servo Motor-Pipe-Kickstart-Shifter-Clutch Cable-Throttle/Cable--100% Stock!

I Purchased this bike specifically for the intention of building a CR500AF conversion. This bike has been rode once (local trail ride) in the past four years!! The bike and engine is in Excellent Condition--Never been apart!! This Bike is still on the original tires, chain sprockets and has Unbelievably low hours!

Engine is Started monthly (bimonthly/winter weather dependent) and lightly ridden up and down the street to keep thing moving- with fresh gas every time.

You will not find another USED CR250R engine in this kind of condition!!!

$950 Shipping included in the greater U.S. Only!!! Sorry No Paypal Accepted Payments are U.S. Postal Money Order or Cash in Person-ONLY!

ABSOLUTELY NO TRADES!! I WILL NOT PART OUT !! PLEASE DON'T ASK!!

Please reframe from spaming this thread!! If Your Not interested in purchasing this engine- Please keep your comments to your self.

I can be reached via PM or (EMAIL REMOVED)

Pictures of engine still in bike

More to come when engine removed

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry Bro-wasn't me! I have seen those vids tho- they're pretty cool!

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
Oh okay. Funny. I saw this and the videos at the same time and you're both doing the same thing. I should have noticed that your in Massachusetts and he's in Canada I think.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts