PlanetMinis Forums banner

FS: Hydraulic Front Disk Brake

1500 Views 17 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  SpLiZaaT
Ok guys I recieved my brand new setup in the mail yesterday and put those on my bike so I have my old setup for sale...

It's a magura julie disk setup - the handle and cable are MINIMALLY used and the caliper is actually brand new still in the packaging straight from magura...

This is the same kit that is on the Sano Bombshells, these retail for around $120.00. Someone make an offer, I will take pictures when requests are made...

[email protected]
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
no one needs these?

I have a used 160mm DISK too....for the bombshells.
what setup (hub/brake) setup is that for? stock stylee?
SpLiZaaT said:
This is the same kit that is on the Sano Bombshells

I dont know how its gonna work with the stock hub and such.
SpLiZaaT said:
Ok guys I recieved my brand new setup in the mail yesterday and put those on my bike so I have my old setup for sale...

It's a magura julie disk setup - the handle and cable are MINIMALLY used and the caliper is actually brand new still in the packaging straight from magura...

This is the same kit that is on the Sano Bombshells, these retail for around $120.00. Someone make an offer, I will take pictures when requests are made...

[email protected]

This is cable, NOT hydraulic... right?

Are you including the bracket to mount the caliper?
five0addict said:
it also says cable

Its hydraulic, even tho he said cable. I call the brake line on my big bike a brake cable but it doesn't mean its not hydraulic.
it's a HYDRAULIC setup, the brake LINE (sorry for the confusion)...

this comes with the sano bombshells setup and no it does NOT include the mounting bracket. it will not work for stock.

I'll take $75 for the brake line, lever, rotor, brand new caliper and pads AND include the magura brake bleeding kit with extra oil so you can bleed them when you get them...I will take paypal...I paid 20 for the brake bleed kit.

OR make an offer...
See less See more
Do you still have it? Let me know Asap. I'll give you 65 you pay shipping
Scott....email me. YES - i still have it:

[email protected]

I look forward to hearing from you soon
Someone emailed me (i believe it was scott?) offering $65 shipped. I will do $65.00 shipped for just the following::

Caliper with pads, brake line and lever. If you want the magura kit that i paid 20 for, you can buy it for 12 more bucks and you'll be able to bleed the brakes yourself. Try emailing me again if you are still interested... [email protected]

I was unable to return your email because of an error with your email provider (msn).
ok I will e-mail you when I get home frome work. E-mail me your paypal to [email protected]

Thanks
your email still doesn't work!!! just do this::

Caliper with pads, brake line, lever and rotor for $65

Add the magura bleed kit (which will be needed) for $12

I will know what you want by the amount of money that you paypal to it. Paypal the money to my buddy ( [email protected] ) and put the ship to address in the notes. He will show me the email with the address and stuff :) Thansk again. Let me know when it's sent.
money sent. my e-mail should be working just fine. i'm getting mail from everyone else
great i will have him check when he gets home.
i did get your paypal...sorry i will ship either this weekend or hopefully monday. Thanks again...i'll let you know when it's shipped for sure.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.