PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
up for grabs i have some bbr sp5 knock offs, there made by 50 caliber, i had them re sealed and redone by a local suspension shop, they used 20wt bell ray fork oil, added some stiffer springs and added new fork seals. they work great but i am building a stocker bike and these are not what i was looking for. they were on the bike when i purchased it. i recently put on some +1 stock fork setups so i can run in the stocker class. i am looking for 75+shipping obo. they do work with the stock drum setup as you see in the picture. after the suspension shop did there thing i was amazed how great they felt, then was upset to find out i must run stock style forks in the class i wanna be in. they come with the forks themselves, upper and lower tripples, stem, and bar clamps. i may throw in the 12 inch front wheel if the price is right. its also in great shape. any other questions just PM me.

heres some pics

·
Registered
7,611 Posts
not bad ...could be worth it just for the clamps due to that BBR does not sell the top clamp anymore.....you would have to bore the clamp out 1mm because 50cal forks are 26mm and SP-5's and CRF70 are 27mm.....still not a bad deal ya know...free bumpadump

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
they work with disc brakes as well, i have seen it done. very little modification

the front wheel has HD spkes as well and a starcross front on it with about 70% tread left. make me an offer!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts