PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
very low hours on bottom end and top end, the motor also has the HV oil pump, HD auto clutch. No leaks, and it doesnt smoke. yes i know this is a low price but i want it gone! this motor came on a bike i bought and i didnt buy the bike for the motor, therefor i am not after top dollar.

no carb, and no elbow, just the whole motor.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yes this would bolt up, you would not need a thing assuming you have all the oem parts on your bike such as your coil, harness and engine bolts and carb/elbow

and yes like i said this is the new head. the bike is kept at my friends, i have no where to put it. i can put up pics of the other side but not till the weekend, i assure you its the newer head

·
Banned
1 Posts
There was also the early version of the "new" head with 25/22 valves and no TB cast in. Regardless, the motor looks clean as heck, and either head is great on an 88. The "old" one might even have a little stronger mid-range, especially with a little touch-up;)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.