PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
very low hours on bottom end and top end, the motor also has the HV oil pump, HD auto clutch. No leaks, and it doesnt smoke. yes i know this is a low price but i want it gone! this motor came on a bike i bought and i didnt buy the bike for the motor, therefor i am not after top dollar.

no carb, and no elbow, just the whole motor.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it does bolt right in and yea i am keeping it but may throw it in if i can find my spare china unit

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
That's a deal. If I had t he money id get it for my Z lol.

88rh motors are the shizznit I love the one on my crf and I want another for the Z but got other stuff on my plate ..

Free Bump

·
Registered
317 Posts
It'd help if you had some more pictures. I'll take it off your hands if you can get me some pics of the other side..

I'm trying to Id the head. (New style vs. old)

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yes this would bolt up, you would not need a thing assuming you have all the oem parts on your bike such as your coil, harness and engine bolts and carb/elbow

and yes like i said this is the new head. the bike is kept at my friends, i have no where to put it. i can put up pics of the other side but not till the weekend, i assure you its the newer head

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
there was a tb logo that was kinda like a sticker on the head that wore off, ill get pics but what side is it casted onto the head

·
Banned
1 Posts
There was also the early version of the "new" head with 25/22 valves and no TB cast in. Regardless, the motor looks clean as heck, and either head is great on an 88. The "old" one might even have a little stronger mid-range, especially with a little touch-up;)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts