PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FS: 2004 crf50 barley used

i have a 2004 crf 50 that i owned for five months. I have rode it maybe 5-6 times a month being it was cold and i now just hoped it up with alot of parts. After adding these parts and powder coating the frame i have not ridden the bike so all the parts installed are brand new.

Parts List ...

Factory bar Kit ..With brand new bars ...throttle was used with clamp

{New}Applied rear spring

{New}Applied front spring with bushing kit

{New}04 crf plastics white

{New} DC graphic Kit

{New} Sdg complete tall seat

{New}K&N Filter

{New} Skid plate

{New} Clutch Kit

{New} IMS ShifterWhat i had powder coated black

frame, swing arm, forks, skid plate, side cases, exhaust and cover, brake pedal, and foot pegs.

.........................................................................................................

That was copied from my frends ebay ad of his 50 for sale in IL

It didnt sell and i am going to post it here if any are intrested ...Looking to get 1600 O.B.O it has been sitting in my garage for past 2 months ...he only rode it on street and once summer came he bought a street bike and tossed fiddy to the side ..Title and all ....Let me know Nick

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Trucks for sale also ...1997 s-10 navigator conversion 20s 18s suicide doors inside all redone same color bags ...shaved everything...ver pimp..but i want house and fiddy track

·
Registered
462 Posts
FiddyNick said:
Trucks for sale also ...1997 s-10 navigator conversion 20s 18s suicide doors inside all redone same color bags ...shaved everything...ver pimp..but i want house and fiddy track

YO IS THAT THE TRUCK THAT WAS IN MINI TRUCKIN?

·
Registered
462 Posts
i dont really have the money, but wat u askin for the s-dyme?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.