PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok the bolt on the right side that goes directly into the front forks from the triple clamp just turns and turns like its striped in there. is that just because the fork spring isnt seated or what? and i've got another question. are the bbr front forks good or is there a better set for the around the same price?or is there a cheaper pair that are just as good? thanks

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
you must not have the fork leg seated all the way up in the fork. try turning the fork 360 deg. until you find a spot where it will push farther up in the forks. Yes, the bbr forks are a good fork for the price, also, the Sik50s forks are good too but cost a little more

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
take out the bolt up top and then take off the little rubber dust cover and there should be a snap ring inside the bottom of the upper fork legs. take out that snap ring and then the forks will come off

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i dont know whats wrong its like the spring on the right side is twisted inside really tight and made the forks super stiff to where they barely move. i dont know how to get the top bolt out when i twist it it just twists the lower fork. i tryed holding it but it just gets really hard to turn then once i let the lower go it spins back like a wind up toy so i dont know whats going on. if any one has had this same problem and figured it out could you let me know how to fix it. i would like to get this fixed because im going to be with these stock forks till i earn enough money which is going to take a little while. thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.