PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HEY THER. I HAVE A SET OF MARZOCCHI FORKS ON MY KLX 110. THE FORK KIT CAME WITH DISC BRAKE, CALIPER, BRAKE LINE, MASTER CICYNDER, AND A STUPID BICYCLE BRAKE LEVER.

I WANT TO CHANGE THE FRONT MASTER CILYNDER AND BRAKE LEVER TO RUN A ASV LEVER. HOW? WHERE? AND WHO SELLS A KIT TO REPLACE ALL THIS TO A PROPER FRONT BRAKE SETUP.

:dunno:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bmsklx said:
you can get a lever anywhere but you dont need to replace the master cylinder they make asv levers for the master cylinder you have

YES!!! I LIKE YOUR IDEA MUCH BETTER!! I DONT WANT TO REPLACE ALL THAT OTHER STUFF, DISC BRAKE, CALIPER, B LINE, ETC...

SO WHEN I ORDER MY ASV LEVER, WHAT KIND OF MASTER CYLINDER DO I TELL THEM I HAVE?? DUDE YOUR AWESOME!!! :feedback:

:You_Rock_Emoticon:

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
motoman63 said:
YES!!! I LIKE YOUR IDEA MUCH BETTER!! I DONT WANT TO REPLACE ALL THAT OTHER STUFF, DISC BRAKE, CALIPER, B LINE, ETC...

SO WHEN I ORDER MY ASV LEVER, WHAT KIND OF MASTER CYLINDER DO I TELL THEM I HAVE?? DUDE YOUR AWESOME!!! :feedback:

:You_Rock_Emoticon:
formula for marzocchi they make an asv lever specifically for that setup

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.