PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to sell Ford vs Chevy for PS2, Socom 2 for PS2, and Combined Assault for PS2. I am also trying to sell PocketBike Racer, Sneak King and Big Bumpin 3 of the 3 games made by BK. I am also trying to sell my PS2 with network adapter for cheap. It comes with two controllers, if you buy this you can also buy the games. A memory card is also sold. Also for the XBOX360 I am selling my vision camera. I am also selling a Guitar Hero guitar.

For the dirtbike gear, I am trying to sell a pair of Thor T30's size 7 in good condition with minor cuts from the pegs. A thor kidney belt, and a thor chest protector in o.k condition. It has minor scratches, but is still as safe a when new. The boots have a little rust on the toe, can probably be removed. I am also selling a O' Neil gear bag. MX3 to be exact. Is in good condition.

Not all pics fit in thumbnails

Sorry for the large photos.

Also I am selling my Excel guitar with blue strap and massive padded bag.

Big Bumpin-

Sneak King-

Boots-

Gear Bag-

Kidney Belt-

Ps2-

Controllers-

Socom-

Socom Ca-

Ford vs Chevy-

Vision Cam-

Real Guitar-

Guitar bag-

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
this kid needs some forks. Im sure he'll trade any of it for some decent 50 forks like SP5s

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.