PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Very well done Dano .... That track looks like its gonna be a mini paradise.... Cant wait to see some pics of the finished product.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you for your feedback! I am glad to hear that the site is helpful. I have a couple more reviews that I should be able to add soon, so please do check back.

Shiftwideopen- Good point about the tech section. I have more stuff to add, I just have not had a chance to get to it. That will soon change.

Dakota- The track is shaping up nicely. The pics on my site really don't do justice as it makes everything look smaller. It is amazing how many dump trucks of dirt you need to build a track! I should have some more dirt soon and once I get it, I will add some more pics.

SkinDoner- I would like to speak with you to learn more about your products. Please email me your contact info to [email protected]

and I will get back to you.

Logikal- I know you are located on the west coast, however if you find your way over to the east coast, let me know and you can try out my track for yourself. Something tells me that you would be able to tear it up in no time.

Dano

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.