PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a stock green 110 frame now, i kinda wanna change the color what color do you guys like? i was thinking black? also i have gold zoke triple clamps and dont know what color to do? any sugestions? thanks

·
Registered
92 Posts
it looks good i think i would have done it in a matalic color i bought this anodizing paint from auto zone and did my 50 frame w. it and it came out pretty good they have red green purple or blue

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i just bought (im to pro)s motor and it has a red dress up kit in it, so i want it to match that to, but i want to do a black frame to match my 250f also.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah i wanted that pipe but im pretty broke now ha, if i do white frame with red dress up what color plastic?

·
Registered
204 Posts
everyone has white frames they are nice but they start to look tatty after a while my wife has orange on her frame

And i had a Fire engine red frame on my bike before i went with a perimeter setup.

·
Registered
62 Posts
looks good id go with white but thats just me, i wanna get white frame with blue plastic to match my race bike! what do you guys think? get frames powdercoated or just rattle can them? do they look white trash to rattle can them or will they still look good? just wondering thanks!

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i ended up going with black ill post up pics when i get it back together, then it will almost be done.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts