PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey do you guys use frame braces on your 50s? I was told that it is a must have but i don't see many bikes on the internet that have them. what do you guys think?

· Registered
450 Posts
What you talkin' bout Willis? I should have gotten one because it was a bad financial decision not getting one once I started bustin big. I think that anybody without a aftermarket frame and has any skills whatsoever(sp?) should get or make a frame brace. I am not saying you have no skills jiggalo.

· Registered
477 Posts
that sik 50s one right up tehre ^^^ bolts right up. and they can get in the way of after market parts im working on building mine right now and because my PC pipe tucks in so much and my takegawa airfilter is so wide tehre is no room for my frame brace so i need a diff air filter.

· Registered
134 Posts
I know for sure that the takegawa cone shaped filter gets in the way of teh frame brace.. I think that the uni (sponge) type may work..

· Registered
16 Posts
i havent made my yet just cause i cant weld. I have to wait for my friend to come back into town so he can weld that pipe onto the exhuast clamp. I think if you can avoid welding your fram it would be a good thing. that way if the frame brace beds you can replace it easier.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.