PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just about to drop then engine out of the Monkey-R for the new owner. I figured I had better get a group shot before it leaves the nest.

Yes, I'm showing off and I am proud of my small collection. Is that so wrong...?

·
Registered
486 Posts
DAMN!!!

Nice collection Todd.

If I had a collection like that, I would do the same.

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
My friend,you got great taste! I love em all. I had a sl100 when i was 13. Memories!

·
3,299 Posts
Very impressive Todd. Nice fleet you have there. Nice work!

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
I think your needs are probably well met by the front two and the back one, and when I come up there with Doops and FP and rustle the middle two so we can rotate them through our own respective collections, you won't miss them at all.

It's no big deal, really. Libraries and museums do stuff like that all the time. You'll be okay, especially with the knowledge that they'll be appreciated no matter whose house they're at.

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
As the curator of my small museum all I can say is that when you three come to "review" the collection, you had better be well armed, well lead, and highly motivated.

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
There must have been something wrong with how I handled that last post. That didn't go right at all. He seems...kind of antagonized, or something.

We were going to leave FP's pro-street Pacer X behind for you to play with too.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Well the only problem with me getting in on this "museum rotation" is Todd would refuse delivery when it was his turn with all my unfinished projects!!!

Todd, very nice. You do need to sell the monkey or get some orange on there!!!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Nice collection pal. You should be proud off that collection and share it with people. It would be like a woman with a boob job,who always keeps them hiddin away. You've put the effort in and paid your money and it's nice too let people have a peek at the girls!

·
Banned
1 Posts
ShapeShifter said:
As the curator of my small museum all I can say is that when you three come to "review" the collection, you had better be well armed, well lead, and highly motivated.

No force required. I'll simply mail a DVD of some of the 3's company, Charlies Angels, and Wonder Woman "Highlights" to you, and watch for you to fetch it from the mailbox. Wait 8-10 minutes, and you'll be a little sluggish with your Penguinishly running to rescue the collection:)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts