PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
7,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I HAVE A SET OF 04 CRF 70 FORKS WITH A SET OF BBR HEAVY DUTY SPRINGS THEY RAISED THE FRONT ABOUT A 1"1/2 AND A FAST MINIS TOP TRIPLE CLAMP WITH BAR MOUNT STOCK CRF70 BOTTOM TRIPLE CLAMP. THEY ARE IN EXCELENT CONDITION. THE SPRINGS ARE LESS THEN A MONTH OLD AND FORK SEALS ARE GOOD. THE FASTMINIS TRIPLE CLAMP IS ABOUT 2 MONTHS OLD AND STILL LOOKS NEW. STEERING STEM BEARINGS AND RACES ARE INCLUDED WITH THEM. ASKING $275.00 + SHIPPING FOR THE WHOLE SETUP

· Registered
1,482 Posts
will they bolt striaght on to a 50 or is there modification needed?

· Registered
1,482 Posts
lol.......those look very clean

· Registered
1,727 Posts

· Registered
7,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
you can use a storm disc kit with these forks and a FIDDY hub and ya to use a FIDDY hub you would need to make a tab or bracket for the brake cable where the threaded end of the cable housing goes through like on the stock forks other than that the forks only have about five months use and maybe 2 months with the triple clamp and 2 weeks with the springs and 30w oil

· Registered
949 Posts
Hey KAOS mxty71 is looking for a set of forks like this. He said he's got the money to send now. I'd pm him if I were you. BTW, I'm waiting to get my bill from loganbuilt, Then I'll be buying two sets of bars.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.