PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i was woundering what fork would work best a marzocchi shiver, the bombshells or starvons? also if u enclude why one is better than the other that would be great!

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
STRATOS SR6 ...... with the Stavron Disc Brake setup , its one sweet front end .... The Stavs just feel more like a big bike fork . My buddy has some really nice Mazocchi forks on his 110 . I forget the name though. Dont think they are shivers , but they are $1500 top of the line marzocchis... Dont get me wrong they are both very nice and I think you'd be happy with either one . I just think the Stavs work better ..... and feel better .

·
Registered
269 Posts
If your looking for the Stratos SR6 fork Sik50s is now selling them and has them ready to ship! In my opinion these are by far the best fork available for the guy who really wants a high end fork!

Full adjustable, oil bath, straight foward install! These forks are the factory fork of CRF/XR50 hands down. Available in 6" motocross or 3" road race version.

Later Atom RoTTeN

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.