PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got this exhaust about 10 days ago ordered the Trail Bikes manual clutch and this exhaust come in to close to the engin and the new clutch cover wont fit, paid $219.00 plus shipping. has about 4 hours on it. If i get $200 for it shipping will be free... if you some what close to me (california, palm springs area) you will most likely get it next day anywhere eles will be shipped 2 day. here is a pic of it on my bike right after install i will take more pics tonight so you can see waht it looks like right now....exactly the same jsut the pipe is gold from the heat.

Email: [email protected]

Subject: Five O for sale

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
so it wont work at all? with the clutch?

·
Registered
578 Posts
Man that sucks you have to sell it you just got it, O well so what you plan to get next?? O ya and for all you guy intrestred in this pipe ive heard it is awesome and recomend you buying it from kingspade!!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
MulishaSympathizer said:
[quote name='KingSpade']i dont care about performance just the looks.

Judging by how pur-dee yer bike is, it's painfully obvious that you would choose looks over performance.

Poser. :evil:

[sidebar] What's up with you CA guys and your obsession with hair care products?

Perfect Hair Forever? :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

first off your cool :lol: my bike is pretty new so if i spray it off it should look pretty close to new.. i live in the desert which = sand only no mud or amyhitng eles you might think of, and i detail for a living so why wouldnt my shit look brand new. and im not a hardcore racer i have a TB 88cc kit with head and that is fine for me so its not like im going get all crazy when picking out a pipe

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
just my luck i try an sell something and the thread turns into a beauty school ran buy mulisha. I can hardly see my hair in my pic so whats wrong with it...

P.S. anyone intrested in the pipe the price is not set at $200 just if i get $200 shipping will be free if not under $200 ill ship for $8

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
MulishaSympathizer said:
[quote name='KingSpade']i dont care about performance just the looks.

Judging by how pur-dee yer bike is, it's painfully obvious that you would choose looks over performance.

[/quote]I'd have to say that's a bit of the pot calling the kettle black. By the looks of your signiture, you got a few items on your bike that are purely for looks and nothing else. :?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.