PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
8,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For Sale

NEWER PRICE

Paoili Reservoir Shock w/ extra spring for different weight riders- $140 shipped (comparable to works shock)

PPS manual hydraulic clutch kit, brand new!!- $215 shipped $5 more than a used one just sold for!!!! 8O and this price is shipped!

2 Gold HD 10" rims (High Quality BBR)- $65 shipped

Kitaco super coil, like new- $40 shipped

4 stock rims- $20 shipped

stock top end (no head)- $20 shipped

stock cam shaft- $10 shipped

stock pegs 2 sets- $10 shipped

24mm sheng way (not keihin)carb, like new w/less than 2 hours on it- $110 shipped

NEW PRICE

2 stock rear springs- $free you pay shipping

NEW PRICE

Fast 50's red bmx bars, ok cond.- $free you pay shipping

NEW PRICE

stock pipe, perfect cond.- $40 shipped

i have tons of other misc stock parts just ask if you need it.

heres the list.....please feel free to ask any questions you may have and lets keep things on a more serious level, ok. email, aim, msn, or PM me. prices are negotiable on most parts......some parts prices are firm. make your best judgement and ask if ill accept anything lower. chances are if you want more than one thing ill cut you a break.

thanks guys and remember...keep the rubber side down or end up like me and brady.... :lol:

*last updated* Dec. 14 8:55pm

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
u ass, :lol:

go though me and you can change from manual to auto in minutes. i always include stickers, and hey you can always sell the sidecase for 25$+ ;) :p

oh and mine all you have to do is put the new sidecase on and your done!

·
Registered
8,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
8O

where? lets see this? last i checked it was 1000+

price stands. and mx is right.

five-0....who cares...some people like to have BRAND NEW parts to put on......makes em feel better and more confident that it was BRAND NEW.

·
Registered
578 Posts
This is right from the site www.hondaminitrail.com

Takegawa Special Clutch and close ratio 3-speed Tranny Kit.

This kit fixes all of the tranny problem with your little XR50. Complete disc Manual clutch assy and a NEW 3-Speed Close Ratio Tranny, all in one kit. The new close ratio tranny solves all of the 1st to 2nd gear problem. A very smooth transition between gears and the advantage of the Takegawa Clutch set up. This kit will hold up to any horse power that you can get out of one of these little rockets.

We carry a full line of replacement pieces for this clutch kit, IN STOCK!

XR/CRF50, XR/CRF70

$1050.00

NOW ON SALE

$892.00

·
Registered
8,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
wow, great time to buy em. :roll:

well dont know what to say other than i hope that sale ends soon....LOL

rear hub i may have one for you. 80 shipped im very firm on the price as we all know how hard it is to come across a stock rear hub. ill keep it for less. trades? i need your cylinder.

graphics = will ship to england. total price to figure out after i ship.....PM me or email me for more info.

·
Registered
8,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
50 mafia...LMAO!! when did i ever say to ship it??? lol

i said give it to derrick...he will give it to me and ill give him the money...i know he will spot me the 15 bucks.....

as a matter of fact.....nevermind i dont want that stuff.....ill just go to the honda dealer and get it for the same price or cheaper for new stuff.

thanks though. you even sent me the link with prices......axle is 13 bucks and spacer is 3. minus 20% discount = cheaper. thanks man.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.