PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have decided that some of the project bikes that I have sitting around have to go. I have two ct90's. The older of the two runs but the transmission is getting rough. It needs new brake cables and someone with knowledge and/or parts to fix the tranny. The bike is in very good shape overall and gas tank has been acid washed and coated. The 70' CT is rough all over and doesn't run. It needs serious love to bring it back to life. I also have two 71' SL70's. One is really crappy looking but actually runs and the other is pretty much all there and in decent shape but the kicker is locked up tight. These bikes(sl70's) bring big money when they are properly restored. I'm not sure how much to ask since I just decided to sell these today. Let me know if you're interested and throw me some offers. I'm not shipping these or parting them out. The buyer is responsible for pickup or shipping arrangements. I'm located in Cox's Creek, Ky. You can view pics on my photobucket account:

Classic hondas pictures by kknoop - Photobucket

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I have the original chrome storage rack but it looked out of place so I found that old coke crate. The bike was found in a chicken coop in the middle of no-where ky and it was totally covered in chicken crap. Oddly enough the bike had an old cali plate(black) mounted up and was tagged back in 87'. Other than that I don't really know the history of it. I should also add that I don't have titles for any of these bikes.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts