PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Only on planetminis.....Up for sale is a 1988 ZB50 that Z started to build out and started probably the most famous thread on planetminis.com at the time. I purchased the Honda a few years back from Z and it's been on display in my living room for most of that time until we remodeled and my wife forced me to move it into the garage. This is the real deal not some Chinese clone and you will not find any Chinese made junk on this bike. When Z built out this bike he used only quality Japanese made custom parts and it is beautiful. Long story short I have lots of buisiness work projects and plans for 2020 and unfortunately none of them include working on the ZB50. I don't want to see it in the garage being unused....any questions contact me at [email protected].....I'm sure Z can confirm that this is indeed his former bike....or Tmas can confirm it.....Z wanted $5500 and I paid it no questions asked.....so $5000, I will accept offers but Low Ballers and deal seekers will be ignored(step up your game). The bike is located in West Covina, California. I have plenty of pictures. It will include everything that Z sold it with including an Over titanium pipe. Yes it has a title ready for new owner..

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Does not come with engine....Z sold it to me without an engine... I had a takegawa 125cc for it but I sold it a while back. A bike of this caliber requires a quality Japanese engine capable for modern highway speeds. The original 50cc engine is boring to ride.

·
Registered
625 Posts
It’s sinful to use that crusty jack stand to hold up such an awesome bike. I’ve long wondered if it would ever surface again, glws, to the right guy it’s priceless.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is real deal, it is definitely Z's old ZB50, that jack stands crusty but the bike is bad ass, thanks for replying.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Oh man! I have Dan's Baja and back in the day, I was considering this one too. I missed bikes when I was thinking about them... Unfortunately, probably out of the cards. UGH!!!! I have the perfect Takegawa motor in CA for it too... and the Nice I was going to sell someone here if I ever made it back to my stuff in CA.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the reply hokoman. Yeah these bikes are awesome, I didn't want to see this beast sit idle...the world needs to see this ZB50 again especially with YouTube and social media this bike will be a hit.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts