PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i would like to share a secret with you, for any of you guys or girls living in the inland empire area, plz read on:D as most of your know Lake Elsinore MX park (LEMP) closed down and jeremy Mcgrath may take it over but i dont know when that will happen, so one day on our way to pala raceway with the big bikes we stopped by lake elsinore to check it out see how it was doing, well we drove in and all the gate that normally gaurds and blocks the tracks off when they were closed was not there so it was free rain, so me and my dad saved the $50 to ride pala for another day, and we rode Lake elsinore all day for free and had a great time, sure pala is one of my favorite places to ride but you cant beat free, so as we rode for a few hours we notcied 1 other guy showed up with his buddy and that was it the 4 of us had the whole place to our selves, and with that $50 saved 2 days later (this wednesday) me and my dad went and hit pala, so the $50 didnt go to waste hahahahh :p but anyways the little 65-85 track looks perfect for pit bikes, cause non of the jumps are bigger then 15-20ft, i was just wondering if anyone wanted to setup a ride day during the week less traffic and waht not if any of you guys wanted to come hang out all day with me and my dad and ride? me and my dad before we even got the bikes off walked the whole place for no tresspassing signs and there wasnt one 2 be found, so i dont think you can get in trouble, so idk if you guys wanted to i thought we could have funracing around the 65,85 track with our 50's possibly race for fun? i am of course gonna bring my big bike so i can hit these big tripples there but i would hang on my 50 if some of you guys wanted to join me, and if you guys can keep this quite as possible, just cause when we went there a second time there was porta potties tipped over and the flagger stands as well, me and my dad went there and picked the stuff up we were just trying to keep it a nice area and be respectful to the land ya know cause were getting to ride there for free and i would hate to see a bunch of stupid punks vandalize the place to where they end up locking it up. anyways thats all i have to say let me know if you guys can setup a day during the week to go have some fun. :D

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Everything like that always get ruined by some stupid punks tearing shut up for no reason. But sounds great. Enjoy it while it lasts

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
drz63 said:
let me know what day your going down there

cool i will talk to my dad, i know were going there next week before thursday jsut have to figure out the day but i will let ya know a day or 2 in advance, so hopefully you can come and we can go buzz around! :D are you free during week days? is anyone free during week days? lol just wanting to know.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SiKfIdDy said:
Everything like that always get ruined by some stupid punks tearing shut up for no reason. But sounds great. Enjoy it while it lasts

exactly and thats why i wanted to let you guys know, cause i know most of you will use it just to have fun, for all those punks out there who vandalize they can go stick it where the sun dont shine, fricken hate people like that, they need to get knocked on there ace. :mad: but if anyone else is interested just reply on here, we can hopefully get a little ride day going.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
drz63 said:
let me know what day your going down there

just sorta bumping this thread, but now its looking like i will be riding there later in the week, i wanna see if i can get a few more things done with my 50. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts