PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check out this Toyota Tacoma Pre-Runner that we just finished up...2.5" ICON Vehicle Dynamics Coil-Overs, Total Chaos Upper Control Arms, and a Total Chaos 3.5" Spindle in the front. ICON Remote Reservoir 2.5" Shocks and an ICON Add-A-Leaf in the rear. A sweet Pre-Runner style Tire-Gate allows the vehicle to hold a full-size spare AND have room for your bikes! Add on to that the badass front and rear bumpers we fabricated for it and you've got one awesome ride that's smooth on and off the road...

·
Registered
271 Posts
Are those bumpers street legal in So Cal? Pretty sure they wouldn't fly in MD. Super nice truck though, I'd love to taKe her into a desert and beat her like she wants LOL.

·
Registered
25 Posts
SocalSuperTrucks said:
Check out this Toyota Tacoma Pre-Runner that we just finished up...2.5" ICON Vehicle Dynamics Coil-Overs, Total Chaos Upper Control Arms, and a Total Chaos 3.5" Spindle in the front. ICON Remote Reservoir 2.5" Shocks and an ICON Add-A-Leaf in the rear. A sweet Pre-Runner style Tire-Gate allows the vehicle to hold a full-size spare AND have room for your bikes! Add on to that the badass front and rear bumpers we fabricated for it and you've got one awesome ride that's smooth on and off the road...

Oooooohhhhhhh ****zz i think i jus fell in love<3

·
Registered
191 Posts
So are those the Uniball upper arms?

So the truck is Mid-Travel pretty much..?

Sweet stance..

Nice truck..I got a Toyota myself...and so does my father..but we are into them the other way around...the low low low side of them:cool:

99 Tacoma slammed..

05 X-Runner supercharged, URD equipped.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah, they are Total Chaos 1" Uniball UCA's. Awesome setup & works very well with the Total Chaos spindle and those ICON coil-overs. This truck is right there at a mid-travel setup, and definitely has a badass stance to it.

Lowered 'Yotas are sweet too, we've taken quite a few Tacomas down a few inches, and they do look good!! Have any pics of your X-Runner?

·
Registered
191 Posts
SocalSuperTrucks said:
Yeah, they are Total Chaos 1" Uniball UCA's. Awesome setup & works very well with the Total Chaos spindle and those ICON coil-overs. This truck is right there at a mid-travel setup, and definitely has a badass stance to it.

Lowered 'Yotas are sweet too, we've taken quite a few Tacomas down a few inches, and they do look good!! Have any pics of your X-Runner?
Nothin special..

but does have a little under 390 at the wheels,

will spin the 275s through 1-2 and most of 3rd:D

and mine..

I need to notch the frame so I can go lower in the rear to a 8" drop.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Nice Truck. I have a Frontier Nismo and run the Same UCAs but I went with the Radflo 2.5s. Wonder if theres any difference between the 2 2.5 setups. XD wheels look awsome! wish they would make them in my bolt pattern. After seeing that truck I had to go check out your website.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks J! We're in the process of building a new website with the same great gallery feature. If you've got a Facebook account go ahead and find our fan page and 'like' us. We're at www.facebook.com/socalsupertrucks . We post our most recent trucks and our frequent sales updates on there as well as this forum. Thanks for the comments and you should post a picture of your truck up, lets see that thing!

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
I almost can't stand to look at your trucks, so nice... They make my 4door Dmax look like a beatch.

SocalSupers, can we see the ass end with the custom bumper?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts