PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am doing a fundraiser for the Bobb family since Phishin50 is no longer with us. His house is being sold and he left this world without any life insurance for his family.he had a son that was born this week and his wife needs to take care of all the bills that were left behind. Any little bit helps. I have memorial plates in his honor. donations per plate are $10.00, however anything more that you or your families would like to donate would be greatly appreciated. I will accept checks in the mail, PM for address and I Have PAY PAL. [email protected] and I WILL SHIP IMMEDIATLY. I expect to recieve @ $7.75 per plate that will go to the Bobbs. Thank you for your support. I know that Justin would appreciate your help.

Drew

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
sending money now... 2 name plates.. will put them on my memorial side of teh toolbox when i get them. hope this thread gets kicking and people start helping out more

it's too abd they're having to sell the house, i hope his family is able to make it okay with him being gone.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
FastMC said:
Step up boys.
Thanks. as of 11:20pm we are at $475.00 in the pay pal account and $30.00 in local cash donations. Thank you to all of the contributors.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
You know, I was just thinking, even if people dont have an extra 10 bux or care about having a memorial plate, it would be cool if they would send as little as a dollar. I know with 10,000 members that would sure add up. Thanks everyone.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.