PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm working on a project that will ultimately be powered by a 110 clone with 3 speed and a reverse. before i order the motor, can anyone tell me the bolt pattern of the bottom of the motor? I want if it will fit within the frame rails of my project.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

BTW the project is a small garden tractor and will have a jackshaft gear reduction a la go kart or old school mini bike. The rear end is from an old 3 wheeler with 22x11x8 tires. frame is homemade

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i should have been more clear. I need to know the dimensions center to center of the 4 bolts on the bottom of the motor. Like 4" x 2.5" is about what it seems like it should be, I just want to be sure it will fit.

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nobody is willing to walk out to the garage and take a rough measurement for me? or even if you have a footpeg mount laying around to just measure the rectangle of the bolt holes

·
Banned
1 Posts
cr250ryan said:
i should have been more clear. I need to know the dimensions center to center of the 4 bolts on the bottom of the motor. Like 4" x 2.5" is about what it seems like it should be, I just want to be sure it will fit.

44MM and 88MM. Inches are for plumbers:D All meat, no Spam.

Project sounds cool. Post a build thread? Off-topic sounds aboot right... lol

I love the garden tractor class at the pulls. Cool watching sidewalls wrinkle, Briggs parts go flying.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts