PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Ive been looking at this suspension kit, is it any good?? Any thing about it would be good, Tell me what you guys think about it and tell me some if its any good. Just tell me what you know!!

THanks

MIke

G

·
It sits almost like a CR85. I have not heard of many people "riding" it so most of what you will hear will be observations. Such as mine above.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ya if its like an 85 then forget it. I like the color of the forks, could i get those fork and put like a sik50s swingarm or would they be like way big?? Also are those forks any good??

·
Registered
149 Posts
Have never ridden it, but I sat on one at the Foes booth during the Minimoto Vegas race last year. Real plush suspension, but it kinda felt like it was on stilts... too tall IMO for such little tires. Slap a 14" front and a 12" rear and it'd be perfect... but then that would just turn it into an XR70 or 110...

·
Registered
8 Posts
sorry but on the FOES SITE IT SAY THIS

Works Chassis

Features:

- Cromo Tubing Main Frame

- Alum. Sub Frame & Swing-Arm

- Curnutt Rear Shock

- Oversized Head Tube

- 7.5" Rear Wheel Travel

- 46" Wheel Base

- 29" Seat Height

- Price includes: Frame, Sub-Frame, Swing-Arm, Rear Shock

- Price with XTD fork: $3499

- Price with Marzocchi fork: TBA

Colors:

Sparkle Silver

MSRP:

$1,899.00

That is 3499 with the xtd fork!!!

BUT YES THAT DOESN'T INCLUDE THE PIPE!

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
hondamx398 said:
[quote name='MulishaSympathizer']
Special Thanks to Mulishasympitizer and Fiveoaddict for teaching me how to spell!!!

Now spell my name right... :D :roll: :D

Haha ya i did that one purpose :roll: I will change it LOL[/quote]

... 8O

What about me?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.