PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys....another letdown by my local honda dealership surprise surprise the flywheel puller they ordered for me was the wrong one...so I have decided to bypass their substandard services as much as humanely possible from now on...if anyone knows a good site that would ship one of these to western canada asap or maybe has a spare for sale that would fit my 1982 z50's flywheel I would love to hear from you

thanks,

Matt P

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
will definetly try the idea with the screwdrivers and nut thanks for the tip...and ya thats my problem its 4 business days to order a new one and I work shift so probably a week before I could pick it up....its such a hassle having to deal with people who have no idea what going on good thing you guys are here..

also on an added note when I had origanally put my parts order in (kickstart shaft) I told them to order a puller....the decided to order it after the shaft got in lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.