PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I need 5 or more guys that want to be part of a promo video on Sunday at Bartow MX. Admission is free and they just rebuilt the pitbike track. It looks like it is going to be a great track. There are bigger things in the works but right now I just need 5 or so people to come out and be part of this video. Please post and share. Thanks

·
Registered
6,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
50 views and not a single response....please spread the word and let me know if you are planning on coming.

·
Registered
6,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Need to know by tomorrow if anyone on here is coming....do not just show up...you won't get in. Thanks

·
Registered
6,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Poidog is doing the video then....I dunno, it's what they worked out with bartow :/

·
Registered
6,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Track is worth it for sure as long as they water. They are making some changes based on our feedback as well.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Do they still have a pitbike track? I looked on there website and couldnt find anything on a small/pitbike track, and what size bikes do they allow on it? My daughter has a crf 80 and shes learning so she wouldnt be tearing it up. Just want to get as much info as possible before planning a trip there, we live about 2hrs away. Thanks guys

·
Registered
6,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Come to the ftr pitbike races. Had 50 guys at the last one, tons of giveaways and good times! Check out floridatrailriders on facebook

1 - 19 of 19 Posts