PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trust me I know this, the florida scene is dead. Just wondering if anyone on here is in Florida and rides minis anymore? There's a new track in Tampa (EastBayMotocross) that would be fun on the minis.

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
Man Im telling ya buddy, its not even like it just got slow here, its like the mob hired hit men and completely EVERYONE with a mini in florida. I dont think everyone realized just how important OWC was to the Florida scene, until it was gone.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Minis are dead in FL but a few of us have been getting together riding some stockers.Just put together a parking lot racer,anyone down to drink some beer and ride some fiddys.

·
Registered
6,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jetster220 said:
Man Im telling ya buddy, its not even like it just got slow here, its like the mob hired hit men and completely EVERYONE with a mini in florida. I dont think everyone realized just how important OWC was to the Florida scene, until it was gone.

I know, all it would take is another OWC and it would be back bangin' i know it would.

·
Registered
6,382 Posts
It's a damn shame the way it just went gone. I cant imagine how many baddass pitbikes are just sitting in garages all around FL. There where so many tricked out bikes at the tracks all the time back 5 years ago.

·
Registered
6,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
TheDingo said:
Checking in from Clearwater. I'm a newb on two wheels but I'd love to meet up if anybody goes trail riding in the area.

nowhere to ride minis unless your riding big bike tracks. Good luck...

·
Registered
37 Posts
there have never been any tracks over in brevard county! there was the compound but it got shut down cus ofdrunk redeck :mad: but they dont care to much anymore so i think u can got out there as long as ur not crazy. all of it is just trail riding tho, there used to be tracks all over the place but got tore down. so stupid, people cant have fun anymore!

·
Registered
6,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
anyone be interested in heading to hardrock for some bigbike and mini riding?

·
Registered
531 Posts
Pax has Power point sunday, which is a series they run every second sunday of the month. Hopefully we can get a alot of people to show up for the pitbike class. here is there class info

Pax Trax Motocross Park

Race Classes

Pee Wee Track

50cc 4 to 6 yrs**50cc 7 to 9 yrs**50cc open**65cc BEG

12 & Under: Small Pit Bike, Medium Pit Bike, Large Pit bike

13 & Up: Small Pit Bike, Medium Pit Bike, Large Pit bike

Pax Main Track

• 65cc
    • Open
  • 85cc or less
    • Beginner
    • Open
  • 150cc or less

• Beginner
    • Novice
    • Advanced
  • 250cc or less
    • Beginner
    • Novice
    • Advanced
  • 450cc or less
    • Beginner
    • Novice
    • Advanced
  • Quads
  • Woman
  • Money Class 100% pay back, Winner Crowned King of Pax Trax & Rides FREE for the month
  • Age Groups
  • 12 & Under
  • 15 & Under
  • 16-19 Schoolboy
  • +20
  • +30
  • +40
  • +50

1 - 13 of 13 Posts