PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went out to Paxtrax today and spoke with Rob about our ride day.

There are a few things we need to confirm :

* Is Oct. 1-3 doable for everyone? (these dates are good with Rob as they have no scheduled events on those days)

* How many people are coming and how many want to camp out @ the track?

He wasn't willing to cut us a 'deal' per se, but we will have our own little area to ourself and the track will be groomed before we ride every day.

If you pay $30.00 on Fri (or Sat./Sun.) you get a membership card and then it's only $15.00 to ride on subsequent visits. So that means, if you pay the $30 on Fri., it will only be $15 to ride on Sat, $15 on Sun., Otherwise, it's $20.00 to ride, per day.

http://paxtraxmx.com/Pages/fees and hours.htm

Does that make sense? I guess it's worth it if you plan to come back and race in either the FL Pitbike Series or the PMX Series or just go out there to practice...

That is about the same price that they pay for the PM Ride Days on the westcoast (starwest).

Camping : Unless you cant live without water/electricity/sewage, we can camp out right next to the track in our "PM Compound", otherwise campground sites can be had @ Thunder Gultch Campground, adjoining the MX grounds.

http://www.thundergulchcampground.com/

1-800-714-8388

(I'll be bringing a generator so the compound has electricity and there are toilets nearby)

We can do this in a couple of different scenerios :

FRI : Everyone gather at the track mid to late afternoon and set up shop AND :

A : Pay the fee to ride and have a short night session. (2-3hrs tops)

B : Hang out and either go to the saloon @ the campground and/or go terrorize Daytona Beach for a couple of hours. (for those 21+)

Then get up on Sat. morning, track times are 9am-3pm. If there are enough of us, maybe we can forego the mid-day riding(1pm-3pm) and have a night session (it cost $$$ to run the lights, so there needs to be a good number of us there to make it worthwhile to them)

Have a BBQ and do some bench racing later that night.

(saloon for those who want to go)

SUN: Track times are 10am-5pm.

Just ride...

I'm trying to get things set up so we can do some raffle/contest type stuff..longest wheelie, fastest lap time(s), keg rolls, etc, etc....

If anyone can think of things to add to this, please do...

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
That all sounds good Jon. I thin there will at the least be 20 people easy, but probably more. Ill probably get my dad to bring our camper and stuff so we can stay the weekend in the PM Compound. Ill make a post in the Off Topic area and see if more from close around here want to attend and Ill shoot Milan another email as well.

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Im up for it. If I dont bring my bike I'll come by. But hey is this going to be just minis or are the big bikes going to be there too?

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
Mike, your a Pansy, your sellin your bike so no you cant bring yout big bike hahahaha. Just kiddin, bring your 250f, youd need it to keep up with us anyways muhahahaha.

·
Registered
6,382 Posts
ya all these bitchs down here most likly wont show up they all turned in to pro bass fishers and float around the glades in a oversized sardene can talkin smack but i know aleast 3 are going for sure including me

·
Registered
557 Posts
we better have enough people there for some good races!!! me and jetster220 went to bartow motocross and their mini track is badass!!!! west and I were hammerin!!!

·
Registered
6,382 Posts
OH AND THE BIKES THE BASS FISHERS HAVE THEY WOULD BE GOOD TO TAKE BUT THEY WOULD BE AFRAID I WOULD KEEP THEM TILL THE PAY ME WHAT THE OWE OR JUST STRIP IT FOR MY PPARTS BACK THEY WOULDNT BE RIDABLE IF IT WERENT FOR ME HOOKING THEM UP WITH A PAYMENT PLAN ON PARTS BUT NOW THEY DONT COME AROUND ANYMORE AND THEY ARE MOST LIKLY READING THIS AS THE ONE DUDE WAS ON LAST NIGHT AND THEN I MADE A POST AND HE LOGGED OFF THATS FUNNY WHAT A PUSSY HUH

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
Well I think we should have a pretty good turnout, I know Milan and the boys are going to come, he just has to give me a head count, and JC Minis said they are plannin on comin as well just waiting for him to tell me how many as well.

And DirtySouth sold his stock motor on ebay like a dork lol, so hes just screwed. And yea KAOS man you should go be the repo man and get your stuff back lol.

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Hey KAOS thanks man. Definatly I'll take up that offer and tear it up for a few laps. Whats the exact date on this thing again? Oh and everyone who has big bikes bring em. cause im bringing mine for sure.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.