PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 3 of 7 Posts

· Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just managed to secure a Five-O Podium swingarm... What is the difference between the new Podium series and the older model???

Also my stockist atm only has the F4 frame and are still awaiting the podium frame is it worth the wait or go with the F4?

· Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well i received my swingarm last night......

Order the new podium (bare) and received a black swingarm of which im not even sure it is the podium series at it has an F4 sticker on it. Is there any way i can specifically tell???

Ive kinda warmed to the black swingarm so thats not a problem anymore but i did have a problem fitting it in that the swingarm bolt that holds it on to the frame did not have enough thread to tighten the swingarm up enough to take the slack out of the fitting. I ended up using a washer to pack it out and take up the slack is this normal??? Overall not very impressed at the minute but i guess the proof will be in the riding, hopefully this weekend.

1 - 3 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.