PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi every one

We are some guys leaving Sweden 2may for destination Vegas.

Can anyone give me some tip were I can buy som Mikuni Tm 28-1 and 33mm in same brand.

I also want to buy some Asv levers and moore nice parts.

Any tip for us what culd be nice to visit when we are "over there"

It is my first visit to Usa, so I hope it wouldnt be the last.

//Johan "Josun"

·
Registered
5,666 Posts
I have not found a single vendor stateside that carries the mikuni TM28-1 type carbs. I ordered mine from Germany.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi again!

Have been for a 2 day roadtrip.

Day 1:

Chapparall racing, BTO sports, Thousand Oakland, Santa Monica pier, Hollywood, Sleep and eat breakfast in Beverly hills.

Day 2:

Pala Motocross track. Here we meet Stefan who owns "Mx-Heaven", and also take a short visit on Mx-Heaven. Meet some other Sweden guys who has been and visit Mike Metzger, take a look at Lake elisinore and then straight to vegas again.

I think we has drive over 1300km this 2 long days.

In this morning I go with Nr 120 (Anders) to the Vegas arena, and get his Daytona engine, and put it in to the frame.

If anyone feel for it? Come and say hello. I have a T-skirt with my company/Nickname "Josun"

Ciao

Johan

·
Registered
323 Posts
Josun- the Spearmint Rhino said that you took half their women outta there and back overseas?! Way to go my brotha from anotha motha! lol. thanks for stopping by the #551 machine to find me "the bird". any luck finding the crf70 gas tank? i know you found the Rhino!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts