PlanetMinis Forums banner

21 - 40 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
モンキ;1914852 said:
I just want the motor and engine management to swap into my Z...ya'll can keep the rest. :D

I will be on the look out for wrecked ones from day one....
i was thinking along the same lines for my zb.........
You can build a faster Z than a Grom pretty easy - and keep the carb. IMO, the engine management of the EFI on the Grom is a limiting factor, mainly because I dont know how to tune them, if its even possible.

They do make big bore kits and bigger throttle bodies and injectors for the Grom but I have yet to read anything (in English at least) about how the computer tuning is working out on those kits.

Im still buying a Grom, of course, but other than an exhaust and maybe air box mods, I will wait and see about EFI performance enhancements...

·
Super Moderator
10,363 Posts
Can you post more pics? Do you have any of that day that you didn't post? Even if its not the a "good one", post it up any.... Please.
Here is a video of the famous ShapeShifter doing a lap of the track in 2010. Apparently the crowd gave him a standing ovation...Maybe next year the Grom will hit the track. Quite impressive.
tmas

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Here is a video of the famous ShapeShifter doing a lap of the track in 2010. Apparently the crowd gave him a standing ovation...Maybe next year the Grom will hit the track. Quite impressive.
tmas
Famous? Well, I am big in Canada.....

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
tmas

goosebumps for 10min ...got a new bucket list item! wow that must have been amazing

·
Registered
207 Posts
I'm sorry, but I'm not into this bike and don't understand the hype, demographic, design or anything about it.
Can you guys explain to me what the point is and why you guys like it so much?
I'm not trying to be a dick, I'm just not into it at all and don't get why everyone is so pumped on it.
Does anyone else agree with me?
dd

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
I'm sorry, but I'm not into this bike and don't understand the hype, demographic, design or anything about it.
Can you guys explain to me what the point is and why you guys like it so much?
I'm not trying to be a dick, I'm just not into it at all and don't get why everyone is so pumped on it.
Does anyone else agree with me?
dd
I almost feel like asking you WTF are you doing on Planet Minis then? Its a street legal Honda with a horizontal engine. It is an evolution of the Honda Monkey which is the foundation of the whole mini-bike world. I don't understand your question any more than you understand the Grom. I'm not trying to sound like a dick either but posting a question like that as a PM just seems kinda odd. If this were a Hyabusa forum, I could understand your question, but....

·
Registered
37 Posts
I believe that will be one of my first pictures when I get it. Rockin the streets dressed as Elvis!

21 - 40 of 55 Posts