PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spent a few Hrs with Terry yesterday...

Once again i received EXCELLENT service and support!!!

Terry goes WAY above and beyond to give the best service he can for his customers

MANY MANY MANY Props to him for providing the service he does,

His plate is always full between being a family man and running a business he still manages to provide 1 on 1 service like NO other!!!...

The deals that Firepower gives you are Insane! (felt like i was robbing him blind) i have yet to find ANYONE or ANY company that can provide the Deals/Service/Support that firepower has provided me...

WELL worth the 2+hr drive!

So i guess what im saying is.. for all your motor needs FIREPOWER is the best place to get what you need HANDS DOWN!!!.. He cant be beat!!!!

Please Support Firepowerminis even if its just passing out business cards or Stickers, word of mouth! anything to support Firepower.

i know if it wasnt for Terry i would not have a Running Ct70.. being in canada its VERY difficult to find Parts that dont have a 300% markup on them...

SUPPORT FIREPOWERMINIS!!!!!! you cant go wrong!!

P.S This was NOT Terrys idea! this is my Honest opinion about him and his company!!!

The city of london ontario has been littered with FPM stickers and business cards!!!

·
Registered
360 Posts
soundwav said:
Spent a few Hrs with Terry yesterday...

Once again i received EXCELLENT service and support!!!

Terry goes WAY above and beyond to give the best service he can for his customers

MANY MANY MANY Props to him for providing the service he does,

His plate is always full between being a family man and running a business he still manages to provide 1 on 1 service like NO other!!!...

The deals that Firepower gives you are Insane! (felt like i was robbing him blind) i have yet to find ANYONE or ANY company that can provide the Deals/Service/Support that firepower has provided me...

WELL worth the 2+hr drive!

So i guess what im saying is.. for all your motor needs FIREPOWER is the best place to get what you need HANDS DOWN!!!.. He cant be beat!!!!

Please Support Firepowerminis even if its just passing out business cards or Stickers, word of mouth! anything to support Firepower.

i know if it wasnt for Terry i would not have a Running Ct70.. being in canada its VERY difficult to find Parts that dont have a 300% markup on them...

SUPPORT FIREPOWERMINIS!!!!!! you cant go wrong!!

P.S This was NOT Terrys idea! this is my Honest opinion about him and his company!!!

The city of london ontario has been littered with FPM stickers and business cards!!!

He gets an A++ from me also!

He has always given me tons of great spot-on, no-BS advice, ships his stuff in top notch condition, and gets it out as quick as humanly possible.

Thanks Terry!

·
Registered
597 Posts
Very Well Spoken...Great Seller FirePower Rocks Thanks for all the help...This guy knows his Sh!t... Thanks Again Terry.....165 kit is still rocking..If I had more stickers east Tennessee would be too....Left the 1 I had at Muddy Creek Stuck to the sign in booth....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts