PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Has a built motor with no time and a Kitaco exhaust on it already. I plan on riding it quite a bit and doing sort of a resto-mod so I didn't go OEM crazy on some of the parts I got to fix it up. I am looking for some new rear shocks, maybe a front end and maybe a swingarm. Anyone got any leads on anything or have anything they want to sell? Anyone have a contact from Japan?

Let me know guys, I want to trick this thing out . . .

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
Nice find!!! it looks in good shape too!! how much was the score??

"Z" wil be all over that!!! .. if you have the cash to do Japan he is the man to talk to.

good luck with her .. btw..the kitaco pipe is awesome and its a good performer as well .. you can polished the canister for that chrome look too!

bling for free................ ( can you hear tmas bling for free) :D

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Haha, thanks guys. I have a cheap K0 style seat cover coming, I got a clear taillight assembly, new fork boots, and a new headlight coming aswell. How hard are the KSR's to come by? I know I can find a nice set of NSR's on ebay probably. What about YSR's? I have a set in the garage, haha. Any advice Z? I dont want to get raped on them, but I want it to look nice while still be somewhat cost effective.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It was a good deal, and it is in fairly decent shape. I havent even taken off the chrome and polished it yet oreven buffed out the frame. It should look good once I get that stuff done, and put on the new parts. I need to figure out what direction I want to go suspension wise. Anyone got some good pictures of tricked out 70's so I can get an idea?

·
Registered
706 Posts
wat motor set up is it? I would leave the suspension stock

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.