PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i About a month ago i was asking you guys for your wise advice about buying my first 110, and after some deliberating. I finally got it. Here are a couple of pics. I have the green plastics for it also, just waiting on the graphics kit to come in. What do you guys think, not bad for the price i paid for it.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well it came with the stock green plastics. nice condition and the graphics are on their way. I do have one thing to fix on it, which is the hydraulic clutch that it has. I may need some help from some of the gurus on here for that. It runs just the clutch doesnt have to much pressure. Guy told me its just an o ring somewhere in the assembly that needs to be replaced. Anybody got ideas on what it could be

·
Registered
187 Posts
nokian93 said:
Well it came with the stock green plastics. nice condition and the graphics are on their way. I do have one thing to fix on it, which is the hydraulic clutch that it has. I may need some help from some of the gurus on here for that. It runs just the clutch doesnt have to much pressure. Guy told me its just an o ring somewhere in the assembly that needs to be replaced. Anybody got ideas on what it could be

if an oring needs to be replaced than ur oil is gonna be full of hydraulic fluid.

praly just needs some bleeding.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.