PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Taken from Ebay Item number: 7113879112

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7113879112&fromMakeTrack=true

IT IS FINALLY HERE. THE FIRST FOUR STROKE SUPER POCKET BIKE ON THE MARKET. WE ARE THE FIRST ONE TO BRING IT TO YOU. RESERVE NOW FOR YOUR LATE NOV DELIVERY. QUANTITY IS LIMITED. MAJOR IMPROVEMENT OVER THE POPULAR X2 SERIES.

HYDRALIC SHOCKS VERSUS SPRING SHOCKS

HYDRALIC BRAKES VERSUS CABLE BRAKES

3.2 HP VERSUS 2.0 HP REDESIGNED FRAME AND BODY SUPPORT TO ELIMINATE RATTLES PAINTED BLACK WHEEL CENTER WITH POLISH OUTER NEW BIGGER REAR TIRE FOR MORE TRACTION

(YOU WILL NEED IT)

Specification

Engine: Single cylinder 4-stroke 49cc (Made by OEM Honda)

TRANSMISSION : STEPLESS AUTOMATIC (CVT)

RATED HP : 3.2 HP / 9000RPM

START MODE : ELECTRIC START

FUEL TANK VOLUME : 1.8L

FUEL CONSUMPTION : 152MPG (NOT A TYPO)

COOLING : AIR COOLED

FRONT TIRE : 90/60-10

REAR TIRE : 145/50-10

TOP SPEED : 50MPH

IGNITION : CDI

BRAKE SYSTEM : FRONT AND REAR HYDRALIC BRAKE

SUSPENSION : HYDRALIC FRONT SHOCKS AND REAR HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE SHOCKS

FUEL : UNLEADED GASLINE

LOAD CAPACITY : 300 lb

DRY WEIGHT : 140 lb

L x W x H : 55" x 18" x35"

START MODE : ELECTRIC START

BODY MATERIAL: STEEL & ABS PLASTIC

·
Registered
462 Posts
looks better than any other pocketbike i have seen.

·
Registered
462 Posts
i think someone should buy one of these and put a TRUE honda motor in it with a Takegawa 5 speed and manual clutch instead of being fully automatic. im pretty sure its not a true honda motor......you would have to put the shifter on pointing backwards and probably shorten it a couple inches, but shifting gears would make it a lot more fun. :twisted:

·
Registered
22 Posts
That's not a pocketbike, it's an X bike. They're about the same size an an XR50. True pocketbikes are 18" tall, are rigid frames and weigh about 50 lbs. I doubt it's a real Honda motor though I've heard that the Chinese copies are surprisingly good and OEM Honda parts swap right in.

·
1,973 Posts
mrpickletickles said:
That would have to run against YSR50's and that would be a tough task to handle!

It may surprise you....

I had a young kid named Josh running my stock XR50 with kit on it and his lap times were almost dead-on with a stock YSR at the Grange. This was with stock gearing where he was tapped almost the entire track.

The bikes look good... but well see if they hold up.

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
elo said:
That's not a pocketbike, it's an X bike. They're about the same size an an XR50. True pocketbikes are 18" tall, are rigid frames and weigh about 50 lbs. I doubt it's a real Honda motor though I've heard that the Chinese copies are surprisingly good and OEM Honda parts swap right in.
thank you for pointing that out Elo. i didn't know that you were doing the fiddy thing too.

i've riden the x bike and it is super junk. i've been checking these out for a while now for the sole purpose of stunting a mini sportbike. i haven't seen one of these new ones in person but if it's anything like the old x bikes...after a couple of wheelies the forks would fold. definitely after one attempt to stoppie it.

·
Registered
695 Posts
G'Day,

actually, this bikes are very cheap CRAP with an "no name" (even by PRC standards) single gear, electric start -fully automatic- 50cc engine.

two Taiwanese boys (9&10 years old) in my area own them and let me tell you...do NOT waste money on this kind of bikes. the kids visit me/us very often playing or fixing our Z50 Monkey bikes and ask for advice on how to improve the bikes overall quality and upgrade the engine but parts commonly available in PRC won't fit this bikes..., makes you think, eh?

we call them death traps and told there parents about it, would not have my kid ride one of them things, seriously be warned!

SEASONS GREETINGS!

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
breakinspokes said:
[quote name='mrpickletickles']That would have to run against YSR50's and that would be a tough task to handle!

It may surprise you....

I had a young kid named Josh running my stock XR50 with kit on it and his lap times were almost dead-on with a stock YSR at the Grange. This was with stock gearing where he was tapped almost the entire track.

The bikes look good... but well see if they hold up.[/quote]i don't know.....i have a stock crf50 and a ST-90 and my YSR (with a 24mm carb) will spank the crap out of them. in top speed, excelleration, braking and handling.

the specs that these dealers get from the Chinese manufacturers are always over exaggerated.

i does look pretty pimp though.

·
Registered
67 Posts
i got a little roadrace converted xr50 with a 88kit in it id like to see how it would hold up against a ysr 50 or something...ive brought to the amago and it was haulinging...whens everyone planning on going out to that track or another local track i need to put some laps in...i gotta check out the new gearing on my motard fifty as well...

·
Registered
22 Posts
daddysmut said:
thank you for pointing that out Elo. i didn't know that you were doing the fiddy thing too.
It's new for us as of July of last year. We wanted to expand our racing club and figured that the best way to learn would be to own and race one of our own. Minimotards and pocketbikes have a lot in common afterall. They're all addictive! :lol:

·
Registered
9,515 Posts
bb68maro said:
what is a ysr or a nsr???

Honda NSR50 and Yamaha YSR50.

2 stroke mini-ninja bikes. Honda quit making them awhile ago, but made a limited edition NSR50R and you can order 'em up new (non-street legal) for around $3500. YSR50 hasn't been made in a number of years either.

Try YSR50.com for more information.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.