PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any of the old crew still around these days? I was just out in the garage staring at my dusty 50, dreaming of the good ole days...

Post up if you know what's up.

Hope it's okay to mention fiddylife on this site since it has been defunct for awhile now.

· Registered
2,064 Posts
man FL is straight GONE!! i was shocked, but then again with all the drama that happened over there i'm not too surprised overall.

I've been getting into my CRF again lately (had to sell the Z a while back :( ) I put a new stator in it for lights again, re-worked the front brake, machined a new oil plug/dipstick and have been thinking about putting the oil cooler on that i got a long time ago :D Also been re-working the pro-wheel rera shock and milled out a new handbrake bracket from an old tripple clamp from a pitster

maybe i'll actually do some stunting afain this summer

· Registered
54 Posts
Real late on this but I was checking to see if FL still existed and sadly it doesn't
Went out of the fiddy game for 2 years, got one 18 months ago, then sold it 6 months later. The old magic wasn't really there and my herniated disc took a great deal of the fun away. Still had circs on lockdown tho
Great times and memories on those stupid lil bikes and on FL, I miss that sometimes. I was like the number 2 or 3 top poster on there oh well lol well if your still around trizz or glenn shoot me a PM or something. I still got my turboglenn 12 bar sitting under my workbench

· Registered
500 Posts
just got back into the game this weekend. miss fiddylife like crazy but i guess as is with all good things they must come to an end, glad to see that few 50 sites/forums are still up and running and glad to see some familar faces from fiddy life still in the game

· Registered
76 Posts
i jussssst joined here.. i didn't post up TOO much on FL but see a few familiar names in here already but was on there for a while. been a minute since i even had a fiddy as back in the well, but finally i'm back in the game on some old skool crunchy shits.

i always wondered what happened to that site. i guess i'm not alone in wondering that. lol

· Registered
37 Posts
I never posted at fiddylife but I posted a lot at stuntlife fiddy forum from xrfiddy.com. It was all awesome till the stuntlife fiddy ride/competition back in 05 divided the group and dans gang started fiddylife. I just dusted mine off the last year and am back into them full force. Time for some old school Z50s

1 - 19 of 19 Posts