PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been thinking about starting to race now and unsure of a few things... Does a 10/10 crf race in the same class as a 10/10 klx? And whats the seat height difference between a 10/10 perimeter 50 and a 10/10 perimeter 110? Just looking to see what I want to build here.....

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
just got done building a stocker 50 with a yx160.. im talking about racing now i see some people have 10/10 klx's and i was wondering if they were taller than 10/10 crf's and if they run in the same class?

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
i think the 10" midsize framed bikes are kinda silly

if you want to run a 10" class, buy a mini

yes they're taller

its like the difference between a 85 and a 125

2 completely different bikes make for completely different people

it depends on where you ride, some places won't allow them to run in the same class, but then again some places don't care, as long as there is people on the gate

·
Registered
816 Posts
if u do a frame on a 50 and big bike swinger a 50 is alot closer to the size of a klx for sure but not bigger but close just check out the difference between the too bikes looking at both mod pics of the bikes and differnt frame and swinger options too dont just look at one klx and then just one crf50 cause they all sit different in size dependingon how u build em

1 - 5 of 5 Posts