PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
I got the Millvilles they are nice, whatever you do dont get the Dunlops and the Michelins are nice 8) 2.75 Rear/2.5 front

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
you need more air in your tire if its rolling.

all tires are great, everything is better than stock. i have millville upfront and its so sweet i cant even explain. a taller knob in the back needs more power to turn i have starx in back and its kinda slowing the revs but..

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
well I like Michelins Starcrosses for most tracks but tracks with that soft sandy crap or muddy stuff I run Shenko's .

Just to let you know Bridgestone came out with a new tire a week ago it is a 100/70 (metric size) it is the same hight as a 2.75 Shenko but not so flat toped it is very agressive and handles the corners awsome it works great as a rear tire for 88cc and up mods ( because of its size I do not recomend it for stock fiddys) or you can run it front and rear for the big tracks great stability or my best suggestion run a Shenko 2.75 in the rear and run the new Bridgestone up front super nice combo

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.