PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I run a two bros 88 kit and lately i have no power whatsoever. It cuts out and it sputters and I can't even ride it because it does not rev past like 2000. I have pulled apart the carb and found no obstructions in it, but when I pulled it apart it ran normally for about 300 feet. I am at sea level and I was thinking if I had it jetted wrong? I have not even changed the oem settings on the carb. Please someone tell me what's wrong!!!!!! I want to ride my fiddy.

·
Registered
8,362 Posts
Hey,

Do you run a REV BOX, If so what kind is it.?? ALSO Maybe your Timing chain streached and has thrown your timing off ?

TELL US MORE?????

Later >>>>>> OLDSCHOOL

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have a kitaco rev box and my plug is perfect. I did just get my ignition worked on and they had to pull off the strator, is it a possibility that my shop did not put it back on correctly or is there only one way to do so?

G

·
i have seen that problem on a friends big race bike. as it turned out the bolts on the stator we just not tight. that caused it to sputter and miss. eventually the bolts came out and the bike just stopped running. that was the problem on that bike and there is a chance that is what is wrong with yours.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.