PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just having a little fun:) I got duct tape...

You should see the cell-phone video of my Z2??, one handed roll on in 4th, 18/24 gearing. lol

·
Registered
4,688 Posts
i clocked my buddy doing 60 on a chinese Z50 replica with some japanese engine components if you know what i mean... drove behind him in my truck to verify speed. thats 8 inch wheels though...

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
Know a guy who hit 84mph on a 110 with 12" inch rear... Doesn't help you though just threw it out there haha

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
redirt78 said:
Know a guy who hit 84mph on a 110 with 12" inch rear... Doesn't help you though just threw it out there haha

i know on my little TTR i have done at least 55 up a steep hill on my street, never gotten to GPS it on flat ground. it has the GYTR big bore kit, GYTR exhaust ect... its 37 rear and 12 or 13 front i am pretty sure. :D 10in front and back tires

·
Registered
32 Posts
KSR110 12" wheel 94mph takegawa speedo verified by the MN state troopers O YA have the ticket and court transcript for proof. Speedo said I was only doing 89mph

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
my klx full mod with a tak 178 & stroker crank in it on 10" rear wheel and 12" front

4th gear tapped on the road till i couldnt go anymore...not sure on speed but it was stupid fast for me on my mini.

this was with street tires as well.

and it was the stock sprockets on it.front and rear

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
a friend had a take 124 with 16 x 35 grearing and street tires , hit mid 70's with a gsxr750 clocking stupid fast on a little bike , i still had a touch of throttle left but was running out of clear road LOL.

too fast for 10" wheels for sure

·
Registered
349 Posts
I cant recall the guys name but I do remember his avatar was a picture of the rear end of an older style bike........anyhow I think his claim was near 100mph, if Im not mistaken

·
Registered
5,694 Posts
87mph on a ct70 with the gpx177V2. If I had more motor and gearing, I'd go faster. Bike is stable at that speed.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Pitser XJR Motard with the 88, 17/33 gearing, wide open, flat out with stock exhaust - 46mph.

With a GPX 160 with roller head and 28mm carb, 17/33 gearing, and Two Bros pipe, I hit 62 and got nervous. Sketchy back roads.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts