PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
sort of...i mean Ive ordered a dozen times from them and like 4 times they took extra long parts came damaged the last 2 times after that id never buy from them again..

id say there inconsistent

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
AngryDirtbikers17 said:
sort of...i mean Ive ordered a dozen times from them and like 4 times they took extra long parts came damaged the last 2 times after that id never buy from them again..

id say there inconsistent

parts were damged i doubt it plus if they were they would exchange it no ?"S asked

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks for all the replies guys. hopefully by fri ill be the owner of an 07 crf50 with very low hours

·
Registered
540 Posts
i had some problems with them. I bought a part from them and when i got it it was missing a few peices. called them and they said those pieces didnt come with it even though it was in the picture and it said no where that it didnt come with them

·
Registered
403 Posts
top notch service i live right down the street and it is handy to have all the parts in need right down the road the owner is a great guy and if some thing comes broke will take care of you plus what other web site has killer deal count down. over all id say fasterminis is a ten to deal with. beside in todays economic times bad business equals no business

·
Registered
2 Posts
top notch service i live right down the street and it is handy to have all the parts in need right down the road the owner is a great guy and if some thing comes broke will take care of you plus what other web site has killer deal count down. over all id say fasterminis is a ten to deal with. beside in todays economic times bad business equals no business
What is their street address? I cant seem to find it on google maps.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts