PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know were I can get some fork guards or I seen what looks to be a fork sleeve / boot / sock or what ever its called for forks. To me it looks like a neoprene cover that covers the dust seal on the forks. IF you have an idea on what I taking about let me know where I can order them from. I outlined it in the picture even though many may know what area im talking about.

Attachments

·
Registered
356 Posts
You want seal savers, they come in different size ranges for different fork sizes. You most likely want ones that will fit "mini" forks. Several places carry them Denis kirk, Rocky mountain MC, ect...

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
StupidSheet said:
If you are looking for Fast Ace fork guards, email these guys.

FastAce

Thanks though but I tried them. I was trying to order fork guards and a pump last summer. The guy told me he would email back a price and see what they had for inventory. Still waiting for that email.

thejunkman gave me the answer I was looking for thanks, those were the things I was taking about.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.