PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me which tripple clamp will work with the AS01 forks? The fastace site says these have a 38mm stantion but it also has an asterick beside it. Did they make these AS01s with 35mm stantions and 38mm or just the 38mm? I need a set of clamps to fit these so please help a guy out with any info so I find the right ones.

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
RIDE~4~LIFE said:
get some vernier calipers and measuer them and see
I do not have them here right now or I would. I was told by TDR that all the 48x48 clamps will fit. I jsut wanted someone that had the AS01s to verify this before I ordered them.

Thanks for the replies.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Yes ... get the AS-01RCP's with the wider c to c clamps ... (165mm centers) as they'll fit straight pull spoke hubs with less hassles ... AS-01 tubes are the same diameter as AS-02's and they come with the exact same triple clamps but they are too narrow ... Get TDR to supply you with wider clamps ...

A bit more info direct from Fast Ace ...

[Good day to you !

This is Jennifer in Fastace . We appreciate for your supporting our products. If your members would like to buy the real genuine AS-01RCP you can put the order to us directly and T/T before shipment , so you are not afraid of buying fake Fastace fork and we will arrange the shipment to you A.S.A.P when we recieve your payment .

Our AS-01RCP has two kinds of inner tubes surface treatment , one is hard chromium plated(silver color) another is Titanium plated (black color). The Titanium plated more stonger than hard chromium plated and both prices are also different.]

And :

[Thanks for your interested in our shocks and your questions are very important for us, Many company copy our products and with our LOGO to sell them all the world.

Yes, we have two Chromed sliders, One Black, the centers in chromed sliders 156mm; one 165mm centers for the chromed sliders in our web site, If you want to know how to come to unknown the genuine or false, You refer to the information as follow:

1. Observation of the surface, All the shocks produce by the CNC machinery, you can see the knife scars on the surface.

2. Check the weight, Our AS01RCP-650L/730L about 10.5-11.00kg.

3. Check the damping, Please under pressure the shock, You will feel very comfortably for the Adjustable Rebound and Adjustable Compressing and with the Adjustable preload. Don’t hear the attrition beep.

4. You can direct contact us if you like is best, We can introduce all the shocks information to you, Include all the Function, use method, Maintenance, after-care service…and so all. Sure, the price is best for you if you order them direct from us.

You are welcome to visit our factory any time!

Best Regards!

Aileen

Mob:86-13726066350

E-mail:[email protected]

[email protected]

MSN:[email protected]

·
Registered
7,611 Posts
Yep that is the place.. I have talked with Aileen b4...warranty work on my BS66RC shock...did not pan out...I am not a fan of the FASTACE shock..have not had a prob out of the fork......yet

1 - 9 of 9 Posts