PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a slowracer 70 frame, i upgraded the shock mount and made if stronger than ever,,,,, bbr supercomp swingarm,,,, elka remote resi shock,,, looking to sell this frame kit, but im not gonna give it away,, its very nice and a great setup,, just thinking of doing a different bike,,

will come with a tank, seat, and set of plastics... I HAVE RED, BALCK OR WHITE PLASTICS TO CHOOSE FROM,,, ALSO RED, WHITE OR BLACK SEAT COVER pics below,, I CAN TEXT OR EMAIL BETTER PICS AND CLOSE UPS

looking for $1400 this is a better rake angle than the reeg frames, and this frame was made in america not china

call or text me with offers,, 435-224-3905 dave (will text pics for now)

daveoldschool @yahoo.com

sorry the computer still isnt letting me upload pics,,, not sure whats wrong,, i can text pics or email them for now,, the bike is in my profile albums if you wanna see it complete

note: wheels, brakes, frontend are not for sell!!!! dont ask about them please..thank you,,, also only looking at getting rid of the frame, swinger and shock at the moment

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
well if you change your mind and decide you are going to do it you need to change the big writing that says "i can't text better pics if you want" ahhaha

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
from reading Gary's old thread it says that there were only two of these size frames ever made by slowracer and his guys... hard to get rid of that man, it is a badass bike

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
redirt78 said:
from reading Gary's old thread it says that there were only two of these size frames ever made by slowracer and his guys... hard to get rid of that man, it is a badass bike
very tru... very hard to get rid of man,,, i think if someone gave me 6k i might think about it hahahaaha,,,but even 6k wouldnt replace this bike!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts