PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks...

My last STREET LEGAL mini is up for sale...

This little guy started out life as a 2006 CRF50. As you can see, there's not much left on the bike that is stock.

Basic Parts List

- Stock CRF50 Frame.

- Marzocchi Forks (New)

- Pro Taper Bars w/ TAG grips (New

- Front Wheel: 10x1.6" Excel, Buchannan HD Spokes, Reeg Billet Hub, Heidenau K61 90/90-10 tire, 200mm rotor.

- Rear Wheel: 10x2.15 Cyclone, Buchannan HD Spokes, Reeg Billet Hub, Heidenau K61 110/90-10 tire, 160mm rotor, Joker Machine sprocket.

- Honda CRF50 engine w/ BBR 88cc Super Pro (w/ head). 18mm keihin carb, K&N filter. LOW hours. Runs GREAT!!

- BBR big bore pipe

- Down Components +4" Aluminum Swing Arm

- I-Shock (standard)

- Classic Honda Aluminum Shifter

- Baja Designs Dual Sport lighting kit.

..... And More!!

This bike is in GREAT shape with very little use and has a ton of new parts. It's currently PLATED (as a motorcycle) for street use here in Minnesota. All the inspections have been made and the title is on it's way from the Minnesota DMV as we speak.

I have a standing offer for $3500.00 from a local bike shop. HOWEVER, since you folks here on Planet Minis have been such a great part of this build, I'd told them you guys have first crack at it... That being said, I'll take offers for the next week or so before making any decisions.

If you have any questions, I can be reached here through PM or you can write to me at dn55419 at ya hoo dot comm.

(NOTE: Local pick-up is preferred. I will offer shipping at the buyers expense. This will include a small crating/packaging fee. Also... I absolutely will not part this bike out at this time. So please do not ask.)

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry guys... I'm having a tough time getting connected to my photo hosting site. I'll keep trying so check back later today. Hopefully they'll be up and running....

Thanks for your interest!! :cool:

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ryde307 said:
damn moose why are you selling I was hoping to build mine and we could cruise

I hear ya buddy. :( Sometimes ya just gotta do, whatcha gotta do... ya know? Drop me a PM with your contact info... Maybe we can get in a cruise before this lil' baby goes "down the road"... :cool:

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
xr5054 said:
what rear brake does that have?

The rear brake kit is from REEG. Both front and rear brakes use Formula calipers, pumps and rotors. 160mm rear with a 200mm front.

NOTE: I've noticed a bunch of posts referring to the "limited" braking power of these calipers. I beg to differ. These calipers when properly set up work exceptionally well. Can you say two finger stoppies? :wink:

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
bobbob1015 said:
*headed out to play lotto*

That is a very nice bike and def a deal for what it has on it...the road legal part is half of the battle....

GOOD LUCK on the lotto!!! And thanks for the props on the bike. :cool:

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I've had a few offers.... Thanks guys!!! However I do think this bike is worth just a b-i-t more than a stocker. Don't you? Sorry.

Still for sale and looking for a good home...

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well guys.... I had a "wild hair" yesterday and took her out for a little cruise. BAD IDEA!!! This bike is almost too much fun to sell!! I put about 1/2 a tank thru her yesterday without any issues. I made three stops and it was always a "crowd pleaser"!! :cool:

Time is running out.... I really need to move this bike before I change my mind. First $3500.00 (plus shipping if needed) takes it...

I'll leave it up here in the for sale forum until midnight, Sunday July 8th. After that consider this one history....

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
xr5054 said:
how does it do keeping up with the flow of traffic? wheres it going if it dosent sell here?

It's geared for cruising and seems to do a good job keeping up. No issues in the short time I've had it out. If it does not sell here, it will either go to a local Honda shop -OR- it will "possibly" stay right where it sits.... IF I can swing it...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.