PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2003 Yamaha YZ 125: Really clean bike with tons of accesories and low hours. It starts/runs great, and has no leaking seals on the entire bike. It was the last owners second bike he had 10 gallons tops on it and i have put about 8 gallons through it. The bike was in two fair races by the last owner but i have never raced it. The bike has been very well maintained using only quality products, gas and oils.

---- Every possible accesory including:----

-$2000 in PSI Performance motorwork (port, polish, big bore kit)(www.psiperformance.com)

-Tag upper AND lower triple clamps

-Pro Circuit exhaust system {pipe and silencer}

-V Force reeds

-Renthal Twinwall bars, or protaper bars that are lower...you choose a pair

-Renthal sprockets and chain

-Boost Mobile graphics

-Powerband suspension

-Works Connection frame gaurds AND full skid plate

-I have multiple pictures-

I know it's out of season, so i'll sell for $2800

Call 763-439-0852

or email me at [email protected]

--I CAN MEET UP OR DELIVER NO PROBLEM--

It has a brand new throttle tube and throttle assembly with 0 hours on them and i will include the following: 2 extra twin wall filters, Extra brand new renthal grips, extra blue front fender in good shape, a couple galons of mixed gas, near full container of foam filter oil, and a free triangle.

For an extra 40$ i will include a lift stand with it. You set the stand below the bike and you step on the foot lever to lift it up.

·
Registered
462 Posts
no and no

·
Registered
4,688 Posts
what are you guys talking about...that YZ engine will bolt right up to a 50 frame. all you need to do is find a spot for the radiators. maybe you could use a coat hanger to attach them to the handlebars. the forks will work too...but you will probably want to run the swingarm and shock too so it sits level. JB weld, 3 rolls of duct tape, 2 coat hangers, one big hammer, and a soldering iron and you should be drag racing the best of them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.