PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
F/S 1973 z50, Monkey bike, Mini Trail

Everthing is 100% there. Nice shape. Runs great. Very smooth through all gears. Lights work. I have a brand new rear tire to match the front. I just haven't put it on yet. Asking $950. Local sales only. Bike is in Mass.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Portland. I read the post about your sick little brother before you deleted it and I feel real bad for you and your family. Is there some kind of foundation or charity I can donate some money to? Thanks, Gary.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Portland said:
grw66,

What post are you talking about? Are you sure you don't have me confused with someone else? I don't even have a younger brother.
Hey Portman. I understand it's personal stuff. I should have PM'ed you. Well be it as it may, I think all of us are here for you and your little brother if you should need anything. Just ask. Were like one bike mini biking family with one cylinder. It's O Kay if you don't want to talk about. Please alsways feel free to PM me and we can talk in private. Best of luck with your little bro.

·
Registered
804 Posts
grw66 said:
Hey Portman. I understand it's personal stuff. I should have PM'ed you. Well be it as it may, I think all of us are here for you and your little brother if you should need anything. Just ask. Were like one bike mini biking family with one cylinder. It's O Kay if you don't want to talk about. Please alsways feel free to PM me and we can talk in private. Best of luck with your little bro.

Grw66,

lay off the drugs...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.