PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For Sale:

(1) Swing arm from a 1972 K3 donor bike. Straight as far as I can tell. Also included are the chain guard bolts and pivot bolt with nut.

This is the last part from my Z50 parts box and I'll let it go for only $10.00 and shipping.

PM me if you're interested...

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
patman said:
Dan,where ya been?I haven't seen a post by you for a while.Do you have any axles and spacers?I need a an XR/CRF50 front axle and spacer,and a rear Z50 axle and spacer.

Busy, busy, busy... Trying to earn my daily lettuce, ya know. ;-) All that's listed here and in the CRF section is about all I have left. Drop me a PM when you get a chance...

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
patman said:
Did you sell all your mini's?Or are you just selling extra parts?For $5.00 I might just drive out to your place and buy it,just to have a spare.

I've sold off all but two of my minis. I kept the two that are street legal. :grin: Parts are a different story... Any extras... GOTTA GO!! ;-) Give me a call...

·
Registered
2,210 Posts
A buddy of mine and I were just talking about a street legal mini and it's still on my to do list.I just got done building a Z50 and it looks like I'm gonna build another one.Maybe when I'm done with that one it'll be time to have you walk me threw the street legal process.I think my XR50 motard is the likely candidate,though I do not have the MSO for it.Do you have any other parts laying around?I need some XR/CRF50 forks.I'll have try to dig up your phone number.Maybe in a PM you sent me?

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
patman said:
A buddy of mine and I were just talking about a street legal mini and it's still on my to do list.I just got done building a Z50 and it looks like I'm gonna build another one.Maybe when I'm done with that one it'll be time to have you walk me threw the street legal process.I think my XR50 motard is the likely candidate,though I do not have the MSO for it.Do you have any other parts laying around?I need some XR/CRF50 forks.I'll have try to dig up your phone number.Maybe in a PM you sent me?

No sweat. Give me a call. If you can't find my number, drop me a PM... :cool:

·
Registered
2,210 Posts
I don't really need it,but because I'd like to meet you and see your minis I'll come out and buy it.Probably next week end.Work for you?Maybe I'll throw my XR50 motard in the back seat.Weather permitting of course.I meant to come out and buy this item any way,just been busy.Do I need to bring "Big cat" protection with me?(Moosehunter is not alone):D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.