PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi my name is rick and im new to this site i i have a 2000 xr 50 that is completly done up. i did all the fabrication myself by cutting in half of the sub frame and the seat foam and those nobbs on the tires. i found out you dont need the plastics to make it run so im took those off to. the motor is 49cc and hauls butt!!! it beats all my friends 50s and its just so much fun to ride. my wife doesnt want me riding it anymore beacuse i get hurt on it alot so im thinking of selling it for around 1400. i dont want to go much lower beacouse i put a lot of time into it. but the bike is sik. first one with 1400 takes it

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sorry

sorry i have no pictures i dont even own a computer beacuse i live in a trailer park so im on my moms but the 50 is rad and ill sell it for i guess 1350 but no lower thats my lowest ill go. i gotta buy so food and pay rent you know

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
FasterThenU said:
i did all the fabrication myself by cutting in half of the sub frame and the seat foam and those nobbs on the tires.
so you cut the seat in half, and made the tires bald

FasterThenU said:
i found out you dont need the plastics to make it run so im took those off to.
the plastics are important of the motor will go boom

FasterThenU said:
but the bike is sik.
sick and dying, you killed the poor bike!

im callin the pm police and your going to jail for fiddy abuse scumbag!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
dumbass sobe

·
Registered
93 Posts
HaHaHaHaHa

everyone this was just a joke, and for the people that laughed ~right on~ and to every who got all pissed well stick it up your 50 pipes. i was just playin thats all

lol im rick james b*tches

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.