PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Vendor
10,568 Posts
the newer xtreme bikes have some nice features and there a good solid company

shy away from the early 107 units

other brands like pitster pro are higher quality and better overall value

when you can actually get a pitster since they sell out all the time and it sucks

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
The new extremes are very nice....the Superstock 88 and Pro Stock 125 are pretty durable...I have a 88 and it's great!...

·
Registered
577 Posts
i owned a extreme cr3. it was a great bike for the money. good brakes, suspension, and cooper is a great help. i still have a 131cc kit that cooper suggested. you can get a used one for a under a 1K. i know where three 125cc are now. from $850.-$1000.

·
Registered
332 Posts
I have the ss88 and my brother and two other guys bought the pro stock 125. couldnt be happier. They all had a few little kinks to work out but if you have even and inkling of mechanical ability its quick and painless. for the money you cant beat them.

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
dude r u kidden?! xtreme's suk nuts! i had a guy cooper replica cr sumthin, bought it brand new, after 8 days: 2nd gear stripped out, alot of the electrical stuff had broke of the frame, and i only rode the thing like 5 times

·
Registered
500 Posts
I dont know all bike have there ups and downs.. My friend has a CR3 and has never had any problems with it, other then he loves to crash it. haha

I wouldnt buy one new because i feel they are to much, but if you can get a good deal on a used one, i say hell yeah

·
Registered
577 Posts
im going to second that. i never had a prob with my 06'. i couldnt turn down a good deal.

i think the older ones did have a trans problem. they werent heat treated properly or something like that. they have new motor mounts too. f.y.i.

·
Registered
587 Posts
as long as it has the newest tranny update it is a solid bike. The newest tranny has a new design that seems to be rock solid. The older bikes didn't hold together well. They are not even close to the same bikes that were sold a couple years back from a quality stand point.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.