how much?

· Registered
178 Posts
woah...i want one :)

· Registered
1,511 Posts
nadaposer said:
Harsh? ok logikal explain yourself

Harsh. Hmm. Like riding a stiff spring on a stock shock.

I can't really explain myself due to i've never ridden one, this is what I heard. I guess the geometry just doesnt work right, like sik50s old swingarm doesnt work correctly with an ishock. Ask Thormx, hes got experience with "harsh"...

· Registered
4,543 Posts
damn logi, too bad you never saw my old shock, i put an inch of spacers over the h.d. spring. thats harsh! good for goin big though.

i got a new works shock, think that it will hold up ok? like sik50sswingrVs.ishok?

· Registered
736 Posts
what is very wierd, is that our chromolly swingarms do work well with ishocks.. i think there was a change in valving or something stock.. because a customer insisted on running a ishock, and we informed him that the swingarm was designed for a works shock, and past experiments with the ishock on our swingarm wasn't to impressive... but i, was very impressed.. he unpackaged the shock, with out any "fiddling" with compression or rebound or anythign, and it was amazing.. very smooth, and a lot of travel..

Br-i-shock, is the factory settings different now??

i do know for sure, that the xtreme107 swingarm is a direct copy of the sik50 chromolly one.. the welds on them look like bryce welded it too, very sloppy and messy.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.